To call donors with a simple ‘Thank You’ conversation. This seemingly simple act has an immeasurable impact on the City Rescue Mission’s long-term success. Also, both the donors and the Donor Ambassadors are blessed with conversations they’ll cherish for a lifetime.
Calls are made from the comfort of your home. Any location that is comfortable, has internet and phone will work. (You may also choose to make the calls from the City Rescue Mission office if you don’t have a computer or access to the internet.)
You’ll be conversing with donors on your phone, the only difference is, with your internet connected computer, you will not need to do any dialing. All of your calls are connected through a simple-to-use online dialing system.
Training will be provided via a simple 20-minute live webinar at your convenience. Our dialing system provider, Nimble Connect, is always on call for help or questions.
- Reach out to donors at least once/week
- Have a great time connecting with amazing people
- Thanking them for their gift
- Ask for and type out their prayer requests
- Have a love for what the City Rescue Mission does
- Be a man or woman of Christian faith
- Be 18+ years of age
- Be able to call from a room with no distractions (barking dogs, tv, etc.)
- Be a patient listener and have the ability to document prayer requests directly on your computer screen
- Have internet access, computer and either a land line or charged up cell phone
- Time Commitment: 30 min – 2 hrs various weekday/weekends, suggested calling times to reach the most live conversations are weekdays and weekends between 9am-8pm.
Each donor you call will feel blessed by the extra effort that you and the City Rescue Mission are making. As a high-impact volunteer, you will be blessed by sharing your heart with another person in areas that City Rescue Mission serves. These are friends of the City Rescue Mission that also care about hungry, homeless, and hurting people in your community.
Can't Wait to get Started?
Let us know that you are interested in learning more by completing an inquiry form with your contact information (see contact form below) or by calling Mary Lee Green at 724-652-4321 ext. 107.