Position: Duty Driver Men's Ministry (part-time)
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Driver is responsible for transporting guests and members, picking up donations, and mail as scheduled and as directed.
- Commits to the City Rescue Mission’s (CRM) purpose of meeting the physical, emotional, relational and spiritual needs of hurting people in western Pennsylvania.
- Upholds and promotes CRM’s values of spirituality, grace and compassion
- Transport clients and members to and from destinations as scheduled or as directed.
- Pick up and deliver donations as scheduled or directed.
- Pick up mail as scheduled on a daily basis
- Pick up and deliver interoffice mail on a daily basis.
- Transport guests and members to special events.
- Inspect mission vehicles daily for safety and cleanliness
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
> Ministry minded, passionately committed to invest in individuals, demonstrating Christ’s love and grace through healthy relationships and practical assistance
> Grounded in the Christian faith as a mature, active member of the local Church
> Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative, able to work effectively with diverse groups of people
> Valid PA driver’s license with a clean driving record.
> Good communication skills verbal and written.
> Adaptable, flexiable, honest and perceptive.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-652-4321. Please send a resume (with Cover Letter) via mail to: City Rescue Mission, Pastor Chuck Gavroy, PO Box 965, New Castle, PA 16103.