Position: Administrative Assistant, Men's Ministry
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Men’s Ministry Director, the administrative assistant assists with the administrative functions of the Men’s Ministry. As an integral member of the Men’s Ministry team the essential functions of the administrative assistant is to: answer and direct phone calls, organize and schedule meetings and appointments, produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms, assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, assist in data entry process, order office supplies, submit and reconcile expense reports, provide general support to guests of the Mission, ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques and maintain computer and manual filing systems.
- Commits to the City Rescue Mission’s (CRM) purpose of meeting the physical, emotional, relational and spiritual needs of hurting people in western Pennsylvania.
- Upholds and promotes CRM’s values of spirituality, grace and compassion
- Knowledge of office managment systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-652-4321. Please send a resume (with Cover Letter) via mail to: City Rescue Mission, Pastor Chuck Gavroy, PO Box 965, New Castle, PA 16103.