Position: Business Manager, City Rescue Mission, New Castle, PA
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the business manager is responsible for overseeing the administrative ministry and ensuring the financial integrity of the City Rescue Mission. As an integral member of the administrative team the essential functions of the business manager is to: maintain the financial statement accounting records for all Mission ministries, the preparation of board meeting documents and annual budget, annual audit coordination and work paper preparation, reviewing annuity liabilities, healthcare and liability insurance policies and workers compensation insurance, performing the human resource function and maintaining office equipment and supplies.
· Commits to the City Rescue Mission’s (CRM) purpose of meeting the physical, emotional, relational and spiritual needs of hurting people in western Pennsylvania.
· Upholds and promotes CRM’s values of spirituality, grace and compassion.
· College degree or similar career background necessary. Must have the experience and skill level to carry out the above job duties.
· Must have knowledge of office management, office equipment, computer technology, accounting software and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
· Must have organizational ability
· Must have the ability to work with people
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as a general skill level with other computer programs.
· Excellent conflict management skills.
· Must be able to multitask and manage multiple demands patiently.
· Must be willing and able to give a Christian witness in all circumstances.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send questions to email@example.com or call 724-652-4321. Please send a resume (with Cover Letter) via mail to: City Rescue Mission, Attn. Jack H. Lynn, Executive Director, PO Box 965, New Castle, PA 16103.