Position: Gift Processor, City Rescue Mission, New Castle, PA
Position is 24-26 hours per week during non-peak times and 30-36 hours a week during peak times
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Director of Development, the Gift Processor is responsible for accurately entering gift and donor data into the donor database software and extracting reports of data entered. As an integral member of the development ministry the essential functions of the gift processor are to:
- Enter financial gift and donor data on a daily basis into the donor database system. Prepares daily and weekly reports for the Director of Development, Director of Office Operations, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director. Merges and prints receipts/ acknowledgements for gifts processed each day.
- Download and edit online gifts as they occur.
- Maintain list of all credit card and EFT monthly givers, update donor records as needed, process receipts and reports as gift occur.
- Enters gift-in-kind data on a bi-monthly basis. Merges and prints thank you post cards.
- Extracts lists of large gifts, merges data, and prints thank you post cards on a bi-monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate donor information.
- Accurately capture all correspondence between the Mission and our donors.
- All other duties as required.
- Commits to the City Rescue Mission’s (CRM) purpose of meeting the physical, emotional, relational and spiritual needs of hurting people in western Pennsylvania.
- Upholds and promotes CRM’s values of spirituality, grace and compassion.
- Associate Degree (minimum), with advanced degree in business or data management preferred.
- Three years of database management and/or data entry experience required.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft software, to include Word, Publisher and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple demands patiently.
- Christian testimony exemplifying Jesus Christ and the ability to share the Gospel as opportunities arise. Acceptance of the City Rescue Mission Doctrinal Statement.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume and Cover Letter via mail to: City Rescue Mission, Attn. Jennifer Roberts, Director of Development, PO Box 965, New Castle, PA 16103 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.