Position: Guest Monitor, Women's Ministry
Summary: To work as a Guest Monitor to assist the Director in the performance as follows:
- Handle all incoming calls.
- Interview and screen individuals, police, or other agencies to determine their needs.
- Record pertinent information regarding the phone interview.
- Monitor the activities of the shelter during assigned work hours and maintain the safety and security of the guests.
- Supervise cleaning responsibilities of the shelter.
- Become familiar with all forms and procedures.
- To assist with any emergency of the ministry.
- Assist with office duties as requested.
- To counsel and encourage guests with spiritual guidance
- Lead devotions and prayer time.
- To work at other duties as may be assigned by the Director or the Assistant Director.
- Must be dependable and responsible.
- Must be neat and well groomed.
- Must be mature in your Christian life and be able to comfortably lead devotions and prayer.
- Must have a workable knowledge of the Word of God.
- Must be able and willing to give a Christian witness in all circumstance
- Must be in agreement with City Rescue Mission Doctrinal Statement.
- Must show a genuine love and concern for the guests.
- Must be an active member of a local evangelical church.
- Must be dependable regarding confidentiality.
· Three to four days per week. 4:00 pm to midnight
- One Sunday/Month 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
How to Apply:
Send cover letter, resume, and a written statement of Christian testimony to:
Women's Ministry Director
City Rescue Mission
PO Box 965
New Castle, PA 16103-0965
By email in PDF format: