Position: Guest Monitor, Women's Ministry
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Women's Minstry Director, the Guest Monitor assists with the operation of the Women's Ministry. As an integral member of the Women's Ministry team the essential functions of the Guest Monitor is to: answer incoming calls, interview and screen individuals, police or other agencies to determine their needs, record pertinent information regardint the phone interview, monitor the activities of the shelter to maintain the safety and security of the guests, supervise cleaning responsibilities of the shelter, assist with any emergency of the ministry, assist with office duties, counsel and encourage guests with spiritual guidance, lead devotions and prayer time.
- Commits to the City Rescue Mission's (CRM) purpose of meeting the physical, emotional, relational and spiritual needs of hurting people in western Pennsylvania.
- Upholds and promotes CRM's values of spirituality, grace and compassion.
- Must be dependable and responsible.
- Must be neat and well groomed.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Must be dependable regarding confidentiality.
· Three to four days per week 4:00 pm to midnight
- One Sunday/Month 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send questions to email@example.com or 724-652-4349. Please send a resume (with Cover Letter) via mail to: City Rescue Mission, Women's Ministry Directoe, PO Box 965, New Castle, PA 16103-0965