We are looking for groups who can do one of the following:
- BAM! Bring a Meal! Your group can bring and serve a purchased or prepared meal for our guests. For more information, download our BAM! brochure.
- Serve a Meal. Groups of 5 or less are ideal for this opportunity.
- Small Group (1-4 people) needed for painting.
- Small Group (at least 2 people) needed to dismantle play structure at Hope Place.
- Host a party or activity. Mission guests enjoy movie nights, game nights, picnics, cookouts, and more!
- Organize a drive of needed items. Encourage your church or group to organize a drive. Visit our Needed Items Page on our website for a complete list.
Please note: Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age and those younger than 18 years of age will be asked to have a parent or adult guardian accompany the volunteer while on assignment if placed.
If your group is interested in learning more about any of the above positions, please complete the Inquiry Form below and a member of our Volunteer Relations Team will be in touch with you via email or phone. Thank you!