We are looking for individuals for the following positions:
- Church Ambassadors* needed to help educate, inform and connect your church to the work of the Mission
- Mail Ambassadors needed to help us monitor when mailings are received
- Serve a Meal volunteers needed to help serve during our Community Meal every day of the week
- Weekend Desk Worker* (Men's Ministry) men needed to help welcome guests and do intakes at the Front Desk on the weekends
- Class Facilitator* (Men's Ministry) men needed to lead/facilitate classes on budgeting, building healthy relationships, anger management and/or conflict resolution
- Bible Study Helper* (Youth Ministry) needed to conduct Bible study during Centershot Archery. This position requires a background check.
- Centershot Archery Helper (Youth Ministry) needed to help check participants in/out during Centershot Archery and to assist with passing out snacks. This position requires a background check.
Please note: Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age and those younger than 18 years of age will be asked to have a parent or adult guardian accompany the volunteer while on assignment if placed.
*Position requires Christian Testimony and personal interview
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above positions, please complete the Inquiry Form below and a member of our Volunteer Relations Team will be in touch with you via email or phone. Thank you!