We are looking for individuals for the following positions:
- Church Ambassadors* needed to help educate, inform and connect your church to the work of the Mission
- Donor Ambassadors* needed to make appreciation telephone calls to donors (No soliciting)
- Serve a Meal volunteers needed to help serve during our Community Meal every day of the week
- Centershot Archery Helper* needed to assist with Bible studies. Background screening required.
- Weekend Desk Worker* (Men's Ministry) men needed to help welcome guests and do intakes at the Front Desk on the weekends
- Class Facilitator* (Men's Ministry) men needed to lead/facilitate classes on budgeting, building healthy relationships, anger management and/or conflict resolution
Please note: Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age and those younger than 18 years of age will be asked to have a parent or adult guardian accompany the volunteer while on assignment if placed.
*Position requires Christian Testimony and personal interview
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above positions, please complete the Inquiry Form below and a member of our Volunteer Relations Team will be in touch with you via email or phone. Thank you!