We are looking for individuals for the following positions:
- Donor Ambassadors* needed to make appreciation telephone calls to donors (No soliciting). This can be done from the comfort of your home!
- Serve a Meal volunteers needed to help serve during our Community Meal every day of the week
- Family Care Helper needed to sort donations, stock shelves and pack bags of groceries
- Weekend Desk Worker* (Men's Ministry) men needed to help welcome guests and do intakes at the Front Desk on the weekends
- Class Facilitator* (Men's Ministry) men needed to lead/facilitate classes on budgeting, building healthy relationships, anger management and/or conflict resolution
Please note: Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age and those younger than 18 years of age will be asked to have a parent or adult guardian accompany the volunteer while on assignment if placed.
*Position requires Christian Testimony, personal interview and individual must be 18 years of age or older
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above positions, please complete the Inquiry Form below and a member of our Volunteer Relations Team will be in touch with you via email or phone. Thank you!