**Please note at this time we are not currently placing volunteers **
We are looking for individuals for the following positions:
- *Person of faith* needed to lead or assist with Centershot Archery bible lessons. Christian testimony and background screening required. Centershot Archery meets on Thursday evenings from 5:45 pm to 8:15 pm for six week sessions. More Centershot Archery Information.
- *Church Ambassadors* to help educate, inform, and connect your church to the work at the City Rescue Mission.
- Mail Ambassadors to receive our mailings and let us know via email the date that the letter was received.
- *Donor Ambassadors* to make appreciation telephone calls to donors. No soliciting...just thanking! This is a great opportunity for friendly people who enjoy talking on the phone. Visit our Donor Ambassador page for more information.
- *Men of Faith* to serve at the Front Desk on weekends.
- *Men of Faith* needed to lead and/or facilitate Life Skills classes on budgeting, building healthy relationships, anger management and/or conflict resolution.
- Organizers for drives of needed items. View our needed items list here.
Please note: Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age and those younger than 18 years of age will be asked to have a parent or adult guardian accompany the volunteer while on assignment if placed.
*Position requires Christian Testimony and personal interview
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above positions, please complete the Inquiry Form below and a member of our Volunteer Relations Team will be in touch with you via email or phone. Thank you!