We are looking for individuals for the following positions:
- Centershot Youth Archery Helper needed to help with sign-in/out, snacks, and general supervision. Background screening required. Centershot Archery meets on Thursday evenings from 6:15 pm to 8:00 pm for six week sessions. The summer sessions will begin in June. More Centershot Archery Info.
- Experienced Painter needed for painting some offices and bathrooms.
- *Lead morning devotions for Women’s Ministry guests at Hope Place.
- *Church Ambassadors to help educate, inform, and connect your church to the work at the City Rescue Mission.
- Mail Ambassadors to receive our mailings and let us know via email the date that the letter was received.
- *Donor Ambassadors to make appreciation telephone calls to donors. No soliciting...just thanking! This is a great opportunitiy for friendly people who enjoy talking on the phone.
- *Men of Faith to serve at the Front Desk on weekends.
- *Men of Faith needed to lead and/or facilitate Life Skills classes on budgeting, building healthy relationships, anger management and/or conflict resolution.
- Organizers for drives of needed items. View our needed items list here.
- Serve a Meal - We have limited opportunities for week day lunch service and very limited opportunities on weekends. Please include in your inquiry the date you wish to serve so we can check on availability.
Please note: Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age and those younger than 18 years of age will be asked to have a parent or adult guardian accompany the volunteer while on assignment if placed.
*Position requires Christian Testimony and personal interview
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above positions, please complete the Inquiry Form below and a member of our Volunteer Relations Team will be in touch with you via email or phone. Thank you!