PLEASE NOTE OUR VOLUNTEER OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED JULY 30 THROUGH AUGUST 3, 2018.
We are looking for individuals for the following positions:
- *Morning Devotions Leader needed for Women's Ministry guests.
- * Centershot Youth Archery Helper needed to help with sign-in and snacks. Background screening required.
- *Church Ambassadors to help educate, inform, and connect your church to the work at the City Rescue Mission.
- Mail Ambassadors to receive our mailings and let us know via email the date that the letter was received.
- *Men of Faith to serve at the Front Desk of the Men's Ministry or serve as Mentors in the Recovery Program.
- Meal servers - Meal service opportuntities are available Monday through Saturday for the lunch meal and on Sundays for the dinner meal. If you aren't available on those days/times, then please consider a different volunteer opportunity that better fits your schedule.
- Organizers for Drives of Needed Items. View our needed items list here
*Position requires Christian Testimony
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above positions, please complete the Inquiry Form below and a member of our Volunteer Relations Team will be in touch with you via email or phone. Thank you!