We are looking for individuals for the following positions:
- Centershot Youth Archery Helper needed to help with sign-in/out, snacks, and general supervision. Background screening required. Centershot Archery meets on Thursday evenings from 6:15 pm to 8:00 pm for six weeks starting January 3, 2019.
- *Lead morning devotions for Women’s Ministry guests at Hope Place.
- *Church Ambassadors to help educate, inform, and connect your church to the work at the City Rescue Mission.
- Mail Ambassadors to receive our mailings and let us know via email the date that the letter was received.
- *Donor Ambassadors to make appreciation telephone calls to donors. No soliciting...just thanking! This is a great opportunitiy for friendly people who enjoy talking on the phone.
- *Men of Faith to serve at the Front Desk of the Men's Ministry or serve as Life Skills Teacher.
- Organizers for Drives of Needed Items. View our needed items list here.
Please note: Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age and those younger than 18 years of age will be asked to have a parent or adult guardian accompany the volunteer while on assignment if placed.
*Position requires Christian Testimony and personal interview
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above positions, please complete the Inquiry Form below and a member of our Volunteer Relations Team will be in touch with you via email or phone. Thank you!