The Centershot Archery coaches, staff, and volunteers are excited to welcome you back to the range! To comply with guidelines issued to summer sports organizations by the Pensylvania Department of Health (PA DOH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) some policies and practices will change or be updated. To safeguard the health of the archers and the Centershot staff and volunteers, please be aware of the following:
(1) All staff and volunteers are required to wear masks and all archers and parents entering the Sankey Center are asked to do the same. This will ensure that we will be providing the safest indoor envriornment for everyone involved in the Centershot Archery program. To create the lowest risk indoor environment, the wearing of masks is highly recommended by the PA DOH and CDC in indoor environments to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
(2) Temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Those with a temperature at or above 100.4 will not be admitted. If you are sick, please stay home.
(3) Social distancing will be implemented as much as practicable. Assigned seating may occur to establish safe distances between individuals.
(4) Sharing of equipment will be limited as much as possible and all equipment used will be disinfected after each group is finished shooting. The carpetball and foosball tables as well as the board games will not be available for use during Centershot Archery. Archers are encouraged to bring their own hand held game or a book to read between ends.
(5) Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected frequently and hand santizier will be available.
Any questions or concerns regarding the Centershot Archery Health and Safety Plan can be directed to Coach Mary Lee Green at email@example.com or via the Remind notification system.