The Centershot Archery coaches, staff, and volunteers are excited to welcome you back to the range! To comply with guidelines issued by the Pensylvania Department of Health (PA DOH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) some policies and practices will change or be updated. To safeguard the health of the archers and the Centershot staff and volunteers, please be aware of the following:
(1) All staff and volunteers are required to wear masks and all archers and parents entering the Sankey Center are required to do the same. This will ensure that we will be providing the safest indoor envriornment for everyone involved in the Centershot Archery program. To create the lowest risk indoor environment, the wearing of masks is required by the PA DOH in public indoor environments to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Multi-layer washable cloth or disposable surgical masks are acceptable to wear, rather than single-layer gaiter masks. Masks will be available for anyone who does not have one or forgot to bring one.
(2) Temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Those with a temperature at or above 100.4 will not be admitted. If you are sick, please stay home. Each person will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and when departing the building. Hand sanitizer will also be used intermittently while the archers are shooting. Student archers and parents may enter the building at the upper-level Grant Street entrance and pick up will be at the lower-level (rear of building) entrance. This will keep the groups separate and limit exposure.
(3) Social distancing will be implemented as much as practicable. Assigned seating may occur to establish safe distances between individuals.
(4) Sharing of equipment will be limited as much as possible and all equipment used will be disinfected after each group is finished shooting. The carpetball and foosball tables as well as the board games will not be available for use during Centershot Archery. Archers are encouraged to bring their own hand held game or a book to read between ends.
(5) High touch surfaces will be disinfected frequently and hand santizier will be available.
Any questions or concerns regarding the Centershot Archery Health and Safety Plan can be directed to Coach Mary Lee Green at email@example.com or via the Remind notification system.